Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Treat


Halloween falls on a Saturday this year and I've been thinking that I would like to offer a "coupon treat" to two lucky people for hosting a class on Halloween. I have two class spots I'm making available, one in the morning and one in the early afternoon. This should allow everyone plenty of time before all little spooks start ringing our door bells Saturday night. So what is the coupon treat?

YOUR GUESTS:
1) All of your guests (and you) will receive a Wendy's Halloween coupon booklet
2) Anyone who starts a new subscription will receive a large coupon binder stocked with sheet protectors to get them started.

YOU:
*If you host a class for me in one of my Halloween spots and get 8 ladies new to grocery smarts to attend you will receive:
1) $25 in FREE groceries ($5 more than normal)
2) $5 coupon for Coupons & Things by Dede
*If you have 12 people new to grocery smarts*
1) $25 in FREE groceries
2) $5 coupon for Coupons & Things by Dede
3) An invite for YOU and TWO of your friends to my advanced couponing class (one more than normal)

*If you have 15 or more new to grocery smarts*
1) $25 in FREE groceries
2) $5 coupon for Coupons & Things by Dede
3) An invite for YOU and THREE of your friends to my advanced couponing class (two more than normal)
4) A copy of, Shop Smart. Save More. ($10 value and a good read)
I only have two spots available so make sure you contact me quickly and I will get you your hostess package so you can make sure you can earn all of my fabulous "coupon treats." HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
TIP: You can team up with a friend or two to host the class and split the prizes.

No comments: