Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Coupons are EVERYWHERE


One of my families favorite coupon books that comes out each year is Wendy's Jr. Frosty coupon book. The booklet is $1 and comes with 10 Free Jr. Frosty coupons. We love to buy one for us as a family but I was thinking this year I might buy a few extra to hand out as Halloween treats too for my preschool and trick-or-treaters. I called my local Wendy's and they said they were expecting them in this weekend. What a fun coupon book!!

No comments: