Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Monday, September 28, 2009

October and November are now Open

Great news! I've opened up my October and November calendar for classes!!

To help you have an awesome class I have new hostess packages that include 20 pre-printed invitations that can be mailed or handed out and your choice of an easy to make dessert to serve at your class. Also as a fun new incentive the first 5 people to book a classes with me for October or November will receive a $5 gift certificate to Coupons & Things by Dede. This is in addition to the normal class incentives that include earning $20 in free groceries and two invites to one of my advance couponing classes.

See my top 5 reasons why you should host a class here.
Grocery Smarts has truly changed my families ability to shop smart at the store, save hundreds a month and I am passionate about helping other's learn how to do this too.

No comments: