Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

What did I buy?

I've been asked by a few people now what I bought at my Albertsons trip since I didn't get a chance to post a picture so I thought I'd give you the run down in case you are interested.

Produce:
Bananas
Apples
2 Cucumbers
2 lb. strawberries
2 lb. bag Baby Carrots

Meat:
Albertsons Beef Chuck Roast
6 lbs ground Beef
4 packs Jennie-O Turkey Franks

Cleaning:
1 Clorox Wipes 35 ct. (I had a coupon for this to be FREE!)
2 Wet Ones Wipes
2 Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap
4 Sparkle Paper Towels

Everything Else:
2 Barilla Whole Grain Pasta
8 Rozoni Healthy Harvest Pasta (I was very excited by the pasta because it was all whole grain wheat pasta, that is a lot healthier than traditional pasta)
4 Rozoni Smart Taste Pasta
18 Yoplait Yogurt
4 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers (these are a MUST for preschool snack time : ) )
3 Red Baron Pizzas (for Pizza Party Night in 2 weeks at our house plus I got Red Box codes for the movies to be free for that night too!)
4 Aunt Jemima Light Syrup
4 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
2 Quaker Life Cereal
2 Emerald Peanuts (we picked out the low sodium kind)
2 Hershey Baking Chips
2 Smart Balance Spread (one light and one with Omega 3)
1 Super Pretzel
2 IBC Soda (these are just so fun! We got one Lite and one normal Root Beer)
1 Bag Tostitos whole grain chips (FREE since we spent more than $25)
2 Welch's Juice (the kids are so excited to make juice Popsicles!)
3 Litehouse Apple Dip (perfect for Preschool Halloween Party coming up and my girls ALWAYS want to go to McDonalds and I'm "mean mom" and say "no" so they are always begging for apple dippers. This was the PERFECT solution... now we'll make our own apple dippers! : ) )

So that's what my list was. There were a couple products not in stock that I had wanted to pick up like the dog biscuits that I'm thinking about making an extra trip back for.

No comments: