Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

RJ Customer Service to the RESCUE!!

Very rarely do I have problems with my Sunday only papers but occasionally issues will pop up like today, NONE of my papers were delievered. I waited until noon and then called the Review Journal Customer service. I was answered promptly (I've never been put on hold with the RJ!) and told them my problem and my papers are now on my door step. Thank You RJ, this is why I rely on you for my Sunday papers with all of its great coupons!

If you ever have any problems or questions regarding your Sunday Papers call the RJ customer service office at 383-0400.
I have both the RJ customer service and billing department numbers on my right side bar for you.

No comments: