Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Group A Kelloggs Coupons!


Today is the Albertsons 8 hour sale from 1-9pm and just in time group A coupons just updated and there are 7 $1/1 Kelloggs cereal coupons. Use these coupons combined with the 8 hour sale to get cereal for as little as $.50 a box or $1.50 on some of the bigger boxes that are part of the buy 10 participating products and get two free movie tickets!

I plan on buying today:
4 boxes rice krispy treats @ $1.50 a box (if you have the coupons these will be $.50!)
2 boxes of Mini Wheats @ $1.50 (they are on sale for $2.50 -$1/1 from group A)
2 boxes Frosted Flakes 23 oz @ $1.50 (on sale for $2.50 -$1/1 from group A)
2 boxes Fruit Loops 17 oz @ $1.50 (on sale for $2.50- $1/1 from group A)

these ten items will earn me free movie tickets and with an awesome summer list of new movies I am sooooo excited. I hardly ever go to the movies because it is so expensive but hey shopping smart is going to make at least one trip VERY affordable.

I have some other items on my list for the 8 hour sale but I'll just post a picture when I get back. For a list of the 8 hour sale products go to my post here. Happy Shopping!

No comments: