Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Albertsons 8 hour sale April 30 1-9pm

My girls and I love Kellogg's rice krispy treats. They are part of the 8 hour sale this week at Albertsons. Yes I know I can make rice krispy treats (and it actually is pretty easy) but I like having some on hand that I didn't have to make. They are on sale Thursday for $1.50 a box and if you apply this coupon: Kellogg's Rice Krispy Treats, any $1/2 (5/10/09) RP-3/15 They end up costing $1 and are also part of the buy 10 participating items and get 2 free movie tickets!

p.s.-if anyone has this coupon and doesn't want it I'm looking for an extra one... I'll trade you one : )
this is what the coupon exchange blog is for


Also as part of the 8 hour sale (since it not showing up in the gs list) are some additional deals:

Kellogg's Cereal
Corn Flakes 12 oz $1.50 use: Kellogg's Cereal, any 10 oz or larger $1/1 (5/17/09) RP-4/5 bottom line $.50

Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water limit 2 $2.50

Albertsons Shredded Cheese 6-8oz variety $1.50

Fresh Ground Beef 85 % Lean 3 lbs or more for $1.79lb

Frito-Lay Tositos Chips 10.8-15.625 oz Select Variets limit 4 $1.50

Baby Basics Ultra Diapers mega pack limit 4 $8.99

Albertsons Chocolate Chip Cookies 18 ct. $1.99

I posted this on Pinching Your Pennies. The list maker also posted an extra Nabisco coupon that is worth printing.

No comments: