Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Talented Tuesday

I'm going to start another new type of post that I'm going to call Talented Tuesday. I've met some amazingly talented individuals here that I think are worth you knowing about (especially ones that aren't heavily advertised) For my first Talented Tuesday post I'd like to introduce you to Becca Mohler.
Becca is a wonderful young women with a talent for being great with kids, especially little girls. For my girls joint birthday party in March, I hired Becca to come to our princess party as Cinderella. Becca did a WONDERFUL job. She took the time to talk to each little princess at the party, she read them a story, danced with them, did each of their make up, took a picture with each girl individually, gave each one their own special ring and gave my birthday girls a crown. She even stayed and sang happy birthday and ate cake with all the little girls. My girls think she really is Cinderella and want to go visit her at Disney Land!
Becca was absolutely amazing and her prices are too! When I contacted her, her rates were $30 for half hour and $50 for an hour. (that is seriously a killer deal!)  To contact her you can e-mail kurlykarol@aol.com or call 428-7651. 

If you would like to be featured in one of my Talented Tuesday please e-mail me with information about yourself, what amazing thing it is that you do and what my readers should know about you.  Next week I am going to be featuring an amazing local photographer.

No comments: