Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Menu Wednesday 6/2

Happy June!  I hope you all had a great memorial day weekend.  Looking over the new sales adds for this week I have to say that I am not overly impressed and no one sales add stands out to me.  I picked Vons to make my menu shopping list this week.  I think their promo has some good deals (even some of the ones marked as 3 stars are decent deals)  Anyways so here is my menu for this week, I don't think the adds are going to give me enough for 6 of each meal type but here some ideas I came up with looking JUST AT VONS add:

Breakfast:
Cereal (Part of the Promotion)
Cinnamon Rolls & Nesquick Flavored Milk (Part of the promotion)
If you have Eggs left over from last week:  Eggs and hash browns (Use the Ore-Ida potatoes in the promo)

Lunch:
Tuna Sandwiches (tuna is part of the promotion)
Chicken Salad
Sandwiches with lunch meat, cheese, lettuce and tomato
Macaroni and Cheese

Dinner:
Ribs
Spaghetti and Meat balls (Sauce and noodles are part of the promo)
Taco Salad (Chips on sale in the promo)
Grilled Stake

No comments: