Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Easy Memorial Day Slushie


Happy Memorial Day! Did you pick up a watermelon from Smith's for you celebration today? I picked up a couple, how could I resist for only .25 a pound?! My family LOVES watermelon and I found this supper easy recipe on food networks site here.

Ingredients
3 cups diced watermelon
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup crushed ice
1/2 cup water

Directions
Blend watermelon, lime juice, sugar, ice and water in a blender until smooth.

No comments: