Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

So Excited!


Have you had shopping trips that leave you feeling giddy and wanting to ask everyone "How much do you think I just got all this for?" I had one of those days on Saturday.

We had a friend in town and decided to take advantage of Buffalo Wild Wings Bucket deal for the holiday weekend. Vons is in the same shopping center as the restaurant so while I was waiting for our take out I ran over to use a rain check I had gotten almost a month ago on Cheez Its (my four year old has been BEGGING for them) I had a $2 Vons store voucher to use as well and I noticed when I picked up the boxes that some of the boxes were advertising buy 5 get a free movie ticket. In the end I walked out of Vons doing a happy dance because I bought 5 boxes of Cheez Its for $2.95 out of pocket AND earned a free movie ticket!!! My receipt says I spent $2.95 and I saved $14.50 (plus free movie ticket!!!!)

What's one of your favorite shopping moments? I'd love to hear.

No comments: