Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wal-Mart Movie Deal

Sorry for the lack of posts. Things have been crazier than normal here in Ashby land : ) Anyways... for the first time in a week I've been able to sit down and start browsing the deals that are out there now. As I find deals I think we all might enjoy I'll post them here so get ready for a lot of posts...


#1 Wal-Mart has certain movies marked down to $5 this week. Among these deals are:
Curious George “A Very Monkey Christmas” and How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the Jim Carry version) Use these $3 off DVDs coupons from Group C to get these for $2 each!

No comments: