Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stocking Stuffers on a Budget

Here are some possible stocking stuffer deals that I see this week:



Bath and Body Works are always fun stocking stuffers. Even my little girls love the little travel size items and right now there is a new FREE Signature Collection Travel Size item coupon, priced $5 or less with purchase, and your purchase can be ANYTHING. I know the little nail file kits used to be under $2 but you could also just purchase two travel size items and get one for free!

Planning on do extra shopping at Bath and Body works? You can also use this coupon for a Free full sized item with purchase of $10 or more.

Vista print has 12 fun free offers going on right now. You can purchase all 12 if you want and just pay shipping. I am still working on my order but it looks like if you combine the offers into one order it makes shipping reasonable. Go here to see what they are offering. I'm not sure if these will ship in time for Christmas but its worth a try : )


This Saturday (12/19) Old Navy is having a sale on their super cozy socks (that's what I call them, not their official name) They are only $1 a pair!!! (limit 5) Great cheap stocking stuffer. Afraid they will run out before you get there? If you buy them ahead of time you can just take your receipt in on Saturday and they will price adjust them to $1 for you. (old navy policy you have 14 days from the date of purchase, if a product goes on sale to price adjust down to the new sale price. The sale is day specific you must price adjust the day of the sale.)

There is also a 30% off any single item coupon valid through 12/19 that you can use as well here

Walgreens has been having some great stocking stuffer sales. This week I see a couple items that I know I would enjoy in my stocking:

  • Blistex Lip Care is $1. Pair that with either $.25/1 any Blistex Lip Care in the SS 11/15 or if these varieties are included $.55/1 Blistex Lip Massage, Deep Renewal, or Silk and Shine in the SS 11/15 making the final price be either $.75 or $.45

  • Mars candy bars are on sale for $.39 each with in-add store coupon. Pair this with the Buy 1 Get 1 free coupon from the RP 11/15 and get two candy bars for only $.29! (.39 is a good price too and who doesn't like a little treat in their stocking?!)
  • Progresso Soup: My mom always put soup in our stockings when I was a kid. If you have this tradition too and are short on soup progresso soup is on sale for $.99 and when paired with $1.10/3 printable coupons in group A and B they are only $.62 a piece.

No comments: