Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Present on a Budget: Homemade Crafts

Homemade crafts are a great budget friendly option for gifts during anytime of the year. My friend from college and local Las Vegan, Michelle has designed SUPER CUTE tile and magnent crafts for $5 and UNDER and I will be hosting a "make and take" craft day this Saturday from 10am-12pm at my house! So if you are still in need of a few gifts or just want a fun craft day come on over and create some awesome presents on a little budget.

One of my favorites that you can make are these 4inch hanging tiles that say: sweet, little, baby in pink or blue. I just LOVE them! Perfect baby shower present. To see what will be available go to Michelle's site here.

Children are welcome to come play while you "get your craft on" : ) Please e-mail me if you would like to come.

No comments: