Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Case Lot Savings

Our trip from my five year olds perspective
Total Saved: $57.48 Total Spent: $58.02 Savings Percentage:50%
Advanced Tip: the items with a red dot by them are e-coupons I matched up from e-saver and shortcuts to extend my savings even more on items I needed.
Last night after the Smith's list was posted my girls and I headed out to hit the case lot sale. We did pretty well and got stocked up on our canned vegetables (something I have been waiting to see a sale on for quite a while now!) Smith's still had almost everything on my list and FYI: There are no rain checks on Case Lot prices BUT the sale is a two week add so you have two weeks to snag up the case lot deals you want.

No comments: