Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Leap Frog Tag


I just talked to Lina who I met from Mommy and Me West and she gave me an awesome tip: Some Super Target's have last year's model of the Leap Frog Tag system on sale for $24.99. Combine that sale with this $10/1 coupon and your final price is only $14.99!! What a great savings and future present opportunity!!
I just stoped by Target and did some shopping and found the tag system just like Lina said. I'm so excited to have such a great gift worth $50 for only $15! Thanks to Target's toy clearance this year I think we are pretty much done with Christmas shopping for our girls and its not even September. THANK YOU LINA!!! (8/29)

No comments: