Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Shouldn't Everyone Learn How to Save Like This?

I just back from shopping @ Albertsons...
Total Value Purchased: $128.07
Total Savings: $83.24
Total Out of Pocket: $44.83
That's a 65% Savings and ANYONE can do this!
PLUS I also earned....
$10 worth of vouchers for my next visit (basically $10 store credit)
AND
$0.10 off per gallon of Albertsons gas up to 20 gallons
Ready to Learn How and Help your Friends and Family learn how too?
Come to my class tomorrow, Saturday, August 29
@11 AM
e-mail or call me for the address and directions
553-2080
or
Contact Me to Book a class of your own! Classes are free and you can earn a $20 gift card to shop smart with AND 2 invites to my advanced couponing class.

No comments: