Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Double Coupons @ Albertsons!!!!


I just opened up my four Sunday papers and was ecstatic to find right on top of my Smart Source Coupons an Albertsons add that has double coupons offer at the bottom! Reading over the terms it looks like you can double three manufacture coupons a transaction and the coupons have to be worth $1 or less. This should make for some excellent free or close to free products when combined with sales and promotions! The doubling coupons are good from 8/30- 9/8. Click here to go make your list for Albertsons.

This is another great example why having multiple papers is SOOO worth it to me... since I get 4 papers I get to double 12 coupons. That's a $24 dollar value (that more than pays for one of my multiple newspaper subscriptions!)

1 comment:

Lina said...

This put me in the best mood this morning! Yippee!
P.S. Glad you found the Tag Reader!