Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Monday, August 31, 2009

What to do when you have a problem with your papers


The Review Journal delivery people are typically very good at what they do and I seldom have problems with receiving my multiple papers on Sunday. However occasionally things do happen like yesterday...

One of my papers was missing its Smart Source insert. I called the Review Journal costumer service number, told them what happened and asked for a new paper to be delivered the next day. They will redeliver the day the error occurs but it costs the delivery person heavily for that to happen so its nice to mention that its fine for the new paper to come with the next day regular deliveries because we want our delivery people to stay happy and keep up the great service they provide.

If you ever have any problems with your Sunday papers call the RJ costumer service number 383-0400 ASAP. (I have this number posted on my side bar too)

No comments: