Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Successful Shopping

I haven't shopped for our house in two and half weeks so I pulled together a list for a couple stores and went shopping this morning. I plan on using a lot of this trip on my families up coming family reunion camping trip. I'm in charge of making the menu for a week long trip and buying all the snacks, drinks and food. What do you have coming up that you can shop in advanced for to help save money? Here's how today's trip breaks down:
Total Value: $159.83
Total Saved: $85.33
Total Spent: $74.50
Percentage Saved: 53%
Also worth mentioning I used $30.70 in manufacture coupons and majority of them from my Sunday papers!
These sales are still good until midnight tonight so happy shopping!

No comments: