Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

FAQ: Where will I put all the stuff I buy?


So where do you put all your great deals once you start shopping? Or how do I fit everything into the space I have? Great questions and I have a suggestion to help make more room in your pantry. Every once in awhile go through your pantry reorganize and inventory what you have. My pantry was starting to feel a little over stuffed and disorganized so I went through restacked and organized. I wish I had a before picture but once I was done I ended up with two free shelves for more stock up deals and let me see what I have plenty of and what I need to start watching for in sales. One thing that freed up a lot of room was taking about all my grocery bags and recycling them at the store.

my girls had fun playing in the bags!

No comments: