Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm Back!

I know I have missed a few phone calls and e-mails but I'm back now. Sorry if I haven't gotten back to you yet. I will in the next day or so. My girls and I had a great time in Utah. It was a great break for us. While we were gone I was even able to show a couple of my sister-in-laws how to use grocery smarts and I went shopping once using a Utah grocery smarts code. I spent around $70 and bought food to help feed my girls and provide dinner for my large in-laws side of the family for three different nights (10 kids and 12 adults).

It was also nice to just sit back and not worry about the weekly deals for a couple weeks. I can tell now that I am home that I haven't been shopping in two and half weeks but I am excited to dive back in. Sometimes taking a short break from couponing can be a great thing. It makes you use what you have and then you are ready to dive back in.

No comments: