Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Friday, May 1, 2009

There's a coupon exchange party and...


Wednesday May 27 @ 7:30 pm

You remember K-mart double coupon days that didn't happen? : ( The end of that story was that the Super K off Eastern is not going to be a grocery center any longer and because of that their computer system was in the middle of being switched over and no doubling happened.
While that was sad 2 good things came out of it.
#1: For my trouble K-mart gave me a $25 dollar gift card

#2: I met Gracie while I was shopping

Why was meeting Gracie so important? Well for one, she and her friend are smart shoppers like the rest of us (and its always fun to meet people and make new friends) but also by the end of our conversation and several run ins at K-mart that day she got an idea going in my head about hosting a coupon exchange party!

So Here's the deal:
  • Anyone is invited, my house can only hold about 25 adults so please leave me a comment if you would like to come. If there are more than 25 responses I'll do a random drawing to pick who gets to come.
  • If you have earned an advanced class with me you and your friend get an automatic invite because I am teaching the advanced class the hour before the party. So if you really want a guaranteed invite host a class ; ) Hosting is fun and if you have 12 people attend you receive an invite to my advanced class and a guaranteed invite to the exchange party for you and a friend.
  • You must come with coupons to trade if you are just starting out make sure you are saving all of your Red Plums and Proctor and Gamble inserts also maybe to boost your supply to trade I would also recommend bringing some of the more popular printables from group A,B,C and the singles. Buttons are on my side bar for easy access.
  • How you decide to trade is up to you but no coupons can be traded for $$$...since this will be my first attempt at a trade party we'll see how it goes and then if needed for the next one we'll have a set of better trade guidelines.
  • This party is low key come chat, trade, and snack. If we have 25 attending I'll need about 10 people to bring some snacks. Ooh maybe ones made with fabulous grocery smarts deals?.... Let me know if you would like to help with this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Anne England. I am interested in coming and wouldn't mind bringing a snack.