Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Extra Deals @ Target

I flipped through my Target add and saw a couple deals at Target this week that if you are in the area might be worth your while for a quick stop. Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom I was able to pair the three deals I saw with coupons (I have some extra ones to pair with them from coupons I've collected through the mail and other misc. places) Check your misc pile to see if you have extras that will work too.

Fiber One $2.39: 14.25oz Honey Clusters, 16.2oz Original Cereal, 15.3 Muffin Mix (this is soooo yummy!), 5 ct. bars

Deal: Buy 4 get $5 Target gift card

Use these coupons:
$1.35/1 Fiber One Mocha printable (you can print it twice)
$.75/1 Fiber One Cereal printable (you can print it twice)
$1/2 Fiber One printable (you can print it twice)

Bottom line:
With out coupon $1.14
Mocha Bars- -$.21
Cereal- $.39
Any- $.64
I don't know if you are limited to earning one gift card so ask if you would like to do more than one fiber one transaction.

V8 V-Fusion $2.99
Use this coupon:
$2/1 V8 V- Fusion (you can print it twice)

Bottom Line: $.99

SoBe Lifewater 20 oz. $1
Buy One Get One Free (you can print it twice)

Bottom Line: $.50

No comments: