Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Friday, May 15, 2009

New Grocery Smarts Feature


There is a new feature on Grocery Smarts. The alphabetical coupon index has a new search feature. So if you are trying to see if you have any current colgate coupons just type colgate into the search bar above the coupon list, hit enter and if there are any coupons matching your search they will be brought up.


I have read about this a few times on fellow grocery smarts blogs but didn't see the feature when I pulled up my coupons so I wasn't sure what was going on. Today I realized that my problem, once again was firefox. After I switched over to another server I could see the search bar and use it. So if you aren't seeing the search bar above the coupons try switching servers and try again.

No comments: