Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Friday, April 24, 2009

LV Coupon Exchange

I hear all the time about wanting to exchange coupons and I set up LV Coupon Exchange to try and help facilitate this. If you have already looked at LV Coupon Exchange go back and see it again. I just changed the guidelines for posting to hopefully make it more user friendly. You can post both coupons you are looking for and extra coupons you have. If you would like to be able to post on the coupon exchange blog e-mail me and I will send you an invite. Stay tuned for another idea I'm kicking around for exchanging coupons and as soon as I work out the details I'll let you know ; )

No comments: