Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Free Movies Under the Stars"

The longer I live in Vegas the more I find to love. I'm sure some of you out there already knew about this but for those of you like me who are still learning about some of the family friendly, fun fabulous, and FREE events here you go:

Every Friday and Saturday night spring-fall, The District in Green Valley does "Free Movies Under the Stars." Admission is free and they even offer free popcorn! For a list of dates, movie titles and ratings go here

No comments: