Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

10% off Give Away!

I have been a little messy with my catalina's lately (the coupons that print at the register) and TOTALLY forgot that I had this 10% off a purchase of $50 or more. I have already done most of my shopping for Albertsons and its not worth me spending extra money to try and use this so I am giving it away to the first person who contacts me becuase it is only valid through tomorrow 4/26. Call me at 553-2080 if you would like this coupon.

No comments: