Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Deals this week at Vons


I just got an extra mailer from Vons. My week has been pretty busy up to today but this morning I took the time to look over their adds for this week. The deals are good through Tuesday.

Fresh produce:
Navel Oranges 8 lb. bag $3.99
Mangos $.33 each
Red Seedless Grapes $.77 per lb
*Strawberries 4lb container $3.96 (that's $.99 a lb! Yeah I love cheap strawberries)
* HoneySuckle Whole White Turkey Breast $.99lb

* these items might only be sale from Sunday-Tuesday

Other Deals:
General Mills Cereal
Trix 10.7-oz, Golden Grahms 12-oz $1.67 If you have printed off one of the $.75/1 coupons from group A before the print limit was reached than the bottom line for Trix is $.92

Any 3 participating Pepsi 12 pack & any 2 participating bags of Doritos or Tostitos $9.99

Rice-A-Roni $.89 $1/4 Rice A Roni RP 3/8 $.64

If you see any other deals please let me know I'd love to do a post from you or post them Pinching your Pennies

No comments: