Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Want to attend a class?

Have you been wanting to attend a class but haven't been invited to one and aren't quite ready to host your own yet? I have classes on my calendar that the hostess are willing to let me bring a long additional guests. So if you have been wanting to attend a class to learn more about grocery smarts e-mail or call me (553-2080) and see if there is a class on my calendar that you could attend. I will bring up to 3 additional guests with me.

I have one class tomorrow (3/19/09) with 2 more guest spots available. Contact me if you'd like to attend.

No comments: