Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February Savings

It's a new month! How did you do last month? I had a fantastic month and with the help of the fabulous Albertson's sale I only went shoping the first 3 weeks of the month for groceries. Here is my February Savings Summery:
Number of consumers in my household: 4 family members (13 preschoolers)
Total Value Purchased: $921.91
Total Savings (coupons/sales): $714.98
Total Spent: $270.52
Amount per family member: $67.63
Savings Percentage: 71%
When tracking my savings I enclude all my purchases for groceries and household products (even trips to Costco).
Want to learn how to cut your bill in half? Book a class with me. I'm offering some AWESOME incentives for my first five classes. Click here to see : )

No comments: