Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Monday, February 23, 2009

LV Coupon Exchange

Michelle B. put an idea in my head that I thought was worth trying. We all have different family needs so while some of us need diaper coupons some of us don't. Also we all shop for different products. For example my family and I don't eat Pillbury toaster stroodell but maybe that is a favorite family treat of yours. I would be willing to exchange or give my coupons because I don't need them but I do have other needs like pull ups that perhaps you don't. LV coupon exchange is a blog that I created to see if it can help us all be even smarter shopers that save more. Check it out and if you'd like to be able to post to exchange coupons e-mail me and I'll make you an author.

No comments: