Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Monday, March 15, 2010

VACATION TIME!!!

I'm in Ohio!  I can't believe it!  My best friend growing up moved with her husband to Ohio last summer to start med school.  My sweet husband promised when they moved that I could go visit her kid free and I took him up on his offer.  So excuse the lack of posts for the next few days I promise I will come back ; ) 

1 comment:

Julie said...

have fun! I got my first newspapers yesterday & I'm way excited to get started!