Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Back!

Yes I am back!  I had a wonderful time in Ohio with my best friend and her husband.  It was great to just have a week to myself, relax and enjoy a part of the country I've never been to before. 

This brings me to some advice that I've been wanting to share:  We all need to just RELAX!  Its a good idea for our sanity to just take a week off from time to time.  I feel so blessed that I was actually able to literally take a week off from my normal life but even if you aren't flying across the country the advice still applies.  Don't stress if you miss a week of sales or don't get every deal.  They will come again and its actually helpful to your budget if you do take a week off from shopping every once in awhile.  It helps you use what you have and frees up time for other things.

No comments: