Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Monday, March 29, 2010

FREE Easter Events @ Ethel M

While I was going through my Sunday paper I glanced at a flyer sent out by Ethel M Chocolate Factory.  The add mentioned that this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 1-5pm there will be Free Face painting and appearances by the Easter Bunny.  This is also up on Ethel M's web page with their address here.

If you don't about Ethel M you can go view their cactus gardens and take tours for free.  At Christmas time they actually decorate the garden with THOUSANDS of christmas lights.  Its lots of fun and no purchase is required for their free events.  (I've never even felt pressured except by my kids to buy stuff : ) )

No comments: