Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

VERY Cheap Olay Regenerist products @ Babies R Us

I went with my sister-in-law Saturday evening to Babies R Us.  She is 33 weeks pregnant and was finishing her registry.  I notice while we were walking around that at the front of the store had TONS of Olay products (and other products like venus razor, pads etc) clearanced.  I wasn't too impressed by the prices until I found the Olay Regenerist products.  Most were marked down to $7.98!  I love olay products but it kills me to pay between $20 and $30 for it.  $7.98 is a great price even with out coupon but I knew there were several olay coupons in the P&G inserts so I came home and looked it up.  I'm going back tomorrow with a $3/1 so hopefully I walk away only paying $4.98, YIPPY!  

If you like Olay products I'd grab your coupons and head over to Babies R Us.  The one I go to is on Stephanie.  Maybe I'll see you there tomorrow. : ) 

No comments: