Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Shopping List for 2/20

Have you ever wondered what other peoples shopping list look like?  Here is a look at my list that I used this week to go shopping on Saturday @ Vons.  To see my list better just click on the image.  I'd like to point out a couple things on my list:

1)  If you haven't noticed the top of every grocery store's list starts with the fresh produce on sale that week.  I tell people not to be scared of three star items and if you notice all of my produce items at the top are ***.  I do have an opinion about that though for this week: I think all of these 3 star items for the season we are in are actually 4 or 5 stars.  (especially 2lbs of carrots for .99!)

2)  Vons is running a P&G promo that they didn't print what items are included in the sale or the prices.  When I went to the store I took my current PG inserts and asked for a list of the participating items.  I ended up with some great deals but it was a BIG pain to shop the promo and my $10 didn't print so I had to go to customer service and they refunded me $10 cash for each of my promotion transactions.  If you are up for an adventure like that try shopping the promo but otherwise I'd just let it go.  I promise more promotions will come around.  They always do ; )

3)  Except for the items that were only on sale Saturday & Sunday everything else is still on sale through Tuesday.

No comments: