Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Possible Free Purex Laundry Detergent

Walgreens apparently has a BOGO (Buy one Get one Free) sale on Purex Laundry Detergent this month.  I don't know how this is riging up at the register but if it really goes through as buy 2 and one gets taken off your total you can use the BOGO Purex Detergent manufacturer coupon from the RP 2/21 to get 2, 50oz Purex 2x detergents, for just the cost of tax.  : ) 

I don't know if I'll make it to Walgreens this week.  Let me know if you go and this works out for you.

No comments: