Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

$4/1 Leapster Games or Tag Books


Before you recycle today's paper you might want to pull out the $4/1 Leapster or Tag book coupons. I don't about the Leapster books because we don't have that system but we do have the Tag pin and LOVE IT! The books normally run about $13 (yikes) but of course with smart shopping I have never paid that much for a book. It has been rumored that Target has some of these books clearanced and I know Wal-Mart has some clearanced as well for around $7. Combine that with this $4/1 coupon in your paper and the books are only $3!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Do you want my coupon? I don't have either