Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kid Consignment Sales

Kid Consignment Sales are a great way to buy new and gently used children's items. In Spring I bloged about the PPK (pickled peppers kids) semi-anual consignment sale. The PPK fall consignment is coming up October 6-10. Check out there website here.


Lina from Mommy and Me West just e-mailed me with a great tip about another local kid consignement sale:


"As They Grow is an amazing consigment event for kids stuff here in Las Vegas. You can shop or sell gently used items like baby equipment, clothing, shoes, toys, maternity clothes, ect. I have been to many of these and this one is by far the best I've seen. I couldn't beleive the amount of new with tag items! At the spring sale I loaded up on new and used Gymboree and Gap clothes for my babies at super cheap prices. I plan to do the same for fall! In this economy these events are even more important and a great way to recycle kid items! The details are on their website www.astheygrowlv.com."

As They Grow has their fall consignment sale coming up September 16-20

1 comment:

Collier Counseling & Life Coaching said...

I've shopped and consigned at the Pickled Pepper Kids sale for several years now. This is a great sale and it gets better every time. The next one is in early October. I always sell most of my stuff and find great things for my little guy.