Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June Savings Report


June has come and gone (wow time really does fly) and its report card time! Here's how I did:

Total Value Purchased: $545.22
Total Coupons Used: $85.55
Total Saved: $322.69
Total Spent: $222.53

Percentage Saved: 59%

I decided that since we were out of town for about a week and half in June that I needed to cut back my $300 budget by at least $50 dollars and use the money to cover travel expenses. It was nice having the extra money to use for travel expenses like eating out. How did you do this month?

I am going out of town again for a couple weeks in July so I am going to try the same idea again for July. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: