Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Budget Idea


Its been awhile since I posted a budget idea so I thought I'd give you an idea that my family has been working with this month. Since it is summer and we are doing a lot more traveling I decided that it would be a good idea to cut back our monthly grocery and household items budget. (if you are new to my blog our current budget is $300 for all grocery, household products) My goal is to cut back at least $50 and put the extra money toward travel expenses. I did this because if I am away from home it means I'm not using up as much of my cleaning, food and other household items so I should be spending less at the store. It seems to have worked well this month and I'll give a full June budget report tomorrow on how we did.

No comments: