Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

To Keep or Not to Keep...

A great question that I'm asked a lot is "Should I keep my weekly sales adds?" My answer: YES!

I think it is a great idea to hold onto your weekly sales adds that come in the mail for these reasons:
  • When a grocery smart list mentions an "in-add store coupon" that coupon is typically found in the add sent in the mail. (The sales adds at the front of the store often won't have the coupons so the only place to get the in-add coupons is in your mail)
  • Even though the grocery smart's lists include everything in the sales add it is nice to have the add to reference on occasion.
What should you do with your adds? I keep mine in a tray organizer right next to my fridge (picture above).

How long should I keep the adds? Just for the sales week. Once I get my new sales adds I take the old ones and move them to the recycle pile.

No comments: