Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Late Night Shopping Trip

We've had a house full of sick kidos today so I had to waite to go shopping until 10pm . Nice thing about shopping so late is the store is really empty. My trip went even better than planned so I was thrilled! Here's what a picture of what I bought (excuse the mess it's been a long day):

Total Value: $183.17

Total Preferred Card Savings: $84.91

Total Coupons: $32.35

Total Out of Pockets: $65.91

Percentage Saved: 64%
It went better than I thought because I split my transaction up into three purchases with all my fresh produce and non-voucher earning purchases last. The thing that went well was in my first two transactions extra vouchers printed for fresh produce and meat (that I could use in my last order!) So I got an extra suprise $4 savings I was able to use immediately. I love when things go better than planned : ) Its not to late to shop this sale at Albertsons go here to make you own list. Happy Savings!

No comments: