Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Looking for something fun for your 3-6 year old this June?

Lots of us have many different things we do and as a lot of you know I teach preschool as well as teach grocery smarts classes, blog and all the normal stuff that goes along with being a mom. So, here's my pitch for my preschool this summer because its going to be tons of fun and I still have some openings:


This summer I am teaching 2 summer camps for kids ages 3-6. The first camp is June 16-19 and is all about arts and crafts. Here are some pictures of a few of the crafts we are going to do:



The Second camp is from June 23-26 and is called "Cooking with Laura Numeroff" We are going to be learning how to help cook several items that we will read about in Laura Numeroff's books: If you give a Mouse a Cookie, If you give a pig a pancake, and If you Give a Cat a Cupcake. The first day we are going to talk about cooking safety, what things you use when cooking and decorate chefs hats and aprons.


For more information or to register please check out my preschool website: activehandsandminds.com

No comments: