Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pickled Pepper Kids Consignment Sale begins tomorrow 5/7!

If you haven't noticed I have a new button on my side bar titled Pickled Pepper Kids. If you haven't followed the button yet to find out what is about or you did and still aren't sure what this is here you go:

Pickled Pepper Kids is a HUGE consignment sale that is hosted once a year in Henderson. People from around the valley can sell or shop for anything maternity, infant or pre-teen. Pickled Pepper Kids is not your neighborhood garage sale. They have strict safety and condition standards so the quality of the items is VERY HIGH but the price is VERY LOW. I found reading their standard interesting so if you'd like to here is a link so you can read for your self.

Grocery Smarts has been invited to have a table at the consignment sale and I will be at it from 5-7pm tomorrow night (5/7) and 10am-2:30pm on Friday (5/8). Just for fun I am going to offer the following prizes for coming and saying hello to me while I am at the sale:

#1 If you come while I am there and mention my blog and your favorite post I will enter you into a drawing for a $5 gift card to Coupons & Things by Dede. (there will be two winners)

#2 If you Book a class at the consignment sale you will be entered into a drawing for a $40 gift card to the store of your choice (that has a Grocery Smarts List).

#3 Just for stopping by and signing in be entered in a fun drawing for extra high value coupons! (I'm still putting together the coupon packages so come see what they are. I promise they will be good!)

Here are some pictures from the sale last year...

No comments: