Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Coupons for Troops


I know a lot of you worry about your coupons that are about to expire and don't like to see good coupons wasted. Don't worry about letting them expire because here is a great thing you can do with those coupons you don't need or that are expired: send them to people who can really use them and it doesn't matter if they are expired. Send them to our troops! I've been meaning to do a post on this for awhile but just haven't gotten around to it but two fellow smart shoppers and bloggers recently did a great post with all the information you need and I got permission to link you to it. Go here to see how you can put those expired coupons to good use. (Thanks Bugdeteer!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I talked to my local Smith's and they said they would accept expired coupons from military families up to a week after they were expired. I don't know anything about the commissary at Nellis AFB but this is cool to sponsor a family overseas! Thanks for sharing!