Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

ECB's ARE BACK!

Do you love CVS? Do lots of ECB's make you giddy? Have you been sooo sad that there have been no ECB's at CVS for 3 LOnG WeEks? Are you thirlled that ECB's are back this week?Would you wear this t-shirt because you love cvs?

I bet you can guess my answers : )
New to CVS shopping? CVS can be a little tricky. An ECB is just an acronym for a store voucher that you earn by buying certain products. Grocery Smarts here in Southern Nevada has a fabulous list maker for CVS. Check out this weeks list here. Remember to take it slow.
Want to learn how to be a good CVS shopper? Host a Grocery Smarts Class and have at least 12 new mom's attend and you and a friend will get an invite to one of my advanced classes where I teach lots of extra couponing/saving tips encluding how to be successful at CVS. Call or e-mail me today to book a class for this summer.

No comments: