Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Budget Idea

It's time for another budget idea! To make life a little more simple, stress free and budget friendly remember you DON'T NEED to shop EVERY great deal out there. Its awesome that we are getting so many lists to look at but you will burn your self out and your money if you shop every deal at every store. Pick a couple favorites and call it good for the week.

Last week I was feeling pretty tired and didn't see any deals that I felt I was starting to run out of so I made a quick run to Vons for some fresh produce and called it good. I spent less than $20, we had plenty of food to eat and now I have extra wiggle room in my budget when another awesome sale comes around!

No comments: