Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

100'th Post Give Away

This is my 100'th post on Saving made Simple and I thought it would be fun to have a give away! Since summer is here and I love fun things to go do with my girls and I love coupons my give away is going to be for 2 coupons for free children's admission to Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef with purchase of an adult pass. To enter please leave me some comment love.


Tip: Children under the age of 5 get in for free to Shark Reef.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your Web-site!!!
Thank you! thank you! thank you.... I love that you keep it up dated.... and fun with great info as well...

Laura H said...

Shark Reef... Cool. Enter me in. I've been a stalker of your blog for a while and you do a good job.

Judy B. said...

You know I would love coupons to the shark reef, it gets expensive to take a family of six anywhere. Thanks for your fabulous blog, I check it all the time for new info!